As you all know, the Napa and Sonoma wine regions experienced terrible wildfires during the first half of October last year.  Fortunately for wineries, about 90% of the 2017 had been harvested. But what about the remaining 10%?   Some growers dropped their remaining fruit, choosing to come back next year.  Many harvested the remaining […]